Friday 9 December 2016

My top 5 Space NK Stocking fillers




I love this time of the year in beauty, there's so much on offer it's hard to keep up but my most favourite thing to do is to check out are the pretty stocking fillers. One of my favourite beauty stores is Space NK, so I took extra pleasure this year selecting my top five beauty stocking fillers so I can write about them. 

Here they are: 



1. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm



If one of your relatives, friends, colleagues have been living under a rock regarding beauty, this little pot is a great introduction to proper cleansing. Cleansing is the best thing you can do for your skin, so spending on good quality here, to me at least, is paramount.  



The balm/cloth action cleansers are the thing to do for the skin care savvy since Eve Lom launched her famous duo. There are quite a few good ones on the market but the one getting rave reviews for many years and one of my favourites is the Emma Hardie Moringa balm cleanser. The delicious blend of Orange, Mandarine, Jasmine, Rose oil, packed with Vitamin C, and of course, Moringa massaged into the skin (you can try the Emma Hardie way, quite easy to follow the instructions) turns into this luxurious feeling oil that thoroughly cleanses, moisturises, feels very soothing and smells heavenly. I always like to have a pot of this, because I just love the whole ritual of it and of leaves my skin revitalised and radiant like no other cleanser.


I don't really use this for removing makeup, it is too expensive, too good and nourishing for that, I use it as a second cleanse in the evening when I need a treat and have time for a little face massage routine. This little pot is a decent amount to see results with, it is skincare loveliness all round, free from nasties and is vegan too.

2. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel




This little gem is a real (pardon the pun) cracker of a stocking filler! The Renaissance Cleansing Gel is legendary, one of the first of its kind and is a perfect morning cleanse. The light, mildly scented gel is loaded with vitamins and essential nutrients. It has so many benefits for the skin, it is hard to list them all - restores, brightens and nourishes the skin, it protects and promotes skin elasticity, firms, detoxifies and reduces inflammation.


Take one or two pumps, massage it onto dry skin. This is when the gel turns into a lovely soft oily formula and melts into the skin. After this, splash with water, emulsify, remove it with a face cloth and you can crack on with the rest of your morning skin care routine.


It does remove makeup too, but I don't use it for that, same as the Moringa balm, I use it as a skin cleanser and a treatment. It is fragrance-free and vegan too. Good stuff!

3. Aromatherapy Associates Reviving Morning  Bath and Shower Oil





I've been a big fan of Aromatherapy Associates for a while. This refreshing bath oil, a fragrant mix of essential oils is such a treat and it does all kinds of great things to my senses and my mind.  I don't just use it in the moring as the description suggests. Sometimes after a long, tiring day, when I need an uplift, this is a perfect companion for a long relaxing bath.



It is mixed from Grapefruit, Rosemary, Coconut, Mandarine, Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus, Pine, Cajuput, Peppermint, Geranium and Juniper essential oils - that sounds nothing but delicious to me. 


The Revive Morning Bath and Shower Oil was awarded Best Bath Soak in the 2008 Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards, can't be bad right?

4. NUDE ProGenious Firming Youth Oil





Pretty box! You gotta love this pretty box! Okay, the content isn't too bad either. This is the only product on this list I didn't know much about until recently, but as I am obsessed with oils these days, I had to give this a go. NUDE is all about skin nutrition and they incorporate that into their products really well. Their cleansers are better known, this firming oil is a recent arrival into their range.



It has such a light texture, you can use it morning and night with your moisturizer or on its own. It contains Omega 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9, Prickly Pear, Peacock’s Tail Algae and Passion Fruit extracts that are known as very effective ingredients for reducing the signs of ageing. This 10ml bottle is a perfect treat and is suitable for vegans too.

5. This Works Sleep Tight



We all have phases in out lives when we need a bit of help with sleep, this little kit is a great introduction to This Works and their Deep Sleep Range. This Works offers a natural remedy for restless nights using aromatherapeutic Lavender, Vetivert, and Chamomile essential oils.



I've never been a problem sleeper but before stressful events I would definitely reach for the classic Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. It is comforting, relaxing, helps you to fall asleep faster and sleep better. The kit contains Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml,  Sleep Plus Pillow spray 5ml for interruptive sleep patterns and Deep Sleep Stress Less 5ml roll-on for stress busting for during the day.



All available at Space NK

No comments:

Post a Comment