Friday 25 November 2016

The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%




As I keep using The Ordinary products it turns out they are everything but ordinary. I would rather call them extraordinary  because they are simply going against the tide of the immense money-making machine of the beauty industry offering no-nonsense, incredibly effective mix of clinically proven active ingredients for a jaw-droppingly low price in simple packaging, no added fluff, no ridiculous claims, only the good stuff. The fact that they make these formulations easily accessible for a low price so cutting edge skin care is no longer the privilege of the well to do is groundbreaking. 

Continuing with my Deciem series, next up from The Ordinary is the Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%.



Vitamin C (
ascorbic acid) is one of the major cornerstones of anti-aging, it is classed as an antioxidant, so it fights the free radicals that can damage cells, it brightens, fights pigmentation, firms and promotes elasticity. It is great if you take Vitamin C internally, and is a godsend if you include it into your skincare too; preferably in quite a high concentration. I would say, go over 20% if you'd like to see amazing results.


With the addition of Hyaluronic Acid this Vitamin C serum offers visible skin smoothing alongside all the other benefits of Vitamin C. If you read up on the brand's Vitamin C guide, this is the highest potency they offer. I've been using this for 3 weeks now and I have to say I am blown away by the results and will definitely re-purchase.




My skin has already become visibly brighter and smoother, it gave my skin a much needed boost. I use it at bedtime, as advised, after cleansing and follow it up with the organic rosehip oil I got from the same brand. There was a mild tingling sensation after the first few uses, but as you keep using the product it goes away. I made a mistake once putting it on after I exfoliated, well, that made me tear up a little bit because I have to say, the stinging sensation was quite something. I learned my lesson. Won't do that again in a hurry. 
The serum comes in a simple tube (it's been recently changed, it used to come in a dropper bottle) that's suitable for the light formula and is keeping the product stable.


Deciem also provides and excellent guide how to use their products and where they should be used within your skin care routine. If you go for the Vitamin C suspension, please note that is conflicts with Niacinamide, so if you have both serums in your collection, don't use them at the same time.



The Ordinary Vitamin C suspension is available here for £4.90. £4.90! Amazing value for money!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article with us. It has really helped me a lot to know about vitamins. LYPO SPHERIC VITAMIN C powerful antioxidant.

    ReplyDelete